Song changed after firmware update

Song changed after firmware update
« on: October 19, 2016, 12:51:45 PM »
OK, first of all i'm happy to have the new firmware (Tempest_Main_1.4.3.2b.syx & Tempest_Voice_1.5.syx). FYI I did back up my projects before updating.

So after the update, some songs are sounding differently (mostly the mix or amp). One important song's bass line/sound has a changed notes progression , which i find very odd that an upgrade would change this. So the distance between steps and the sound character are the same, but the chromatic distance between notes have radically changed. Causing the bassline to be totally different. Maybe it forgot a pitch envelope or arpeggiator?

Is this something one can expect after an update or is it abnormal?
can i recover my song somehow to its original form?

Or is the only option to down-grade my tempest to the former version to see whats going on on the original track?

Re: Song changed after firmware update
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 01:21:35 PM »
Have you calibrated T with all cables unplugged after the update?

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 12:02:54 PM »
I experienced a very subtle change in a beat after update, but I put it down to the fact that it probably sounded the way it did before because of a bug that then got fixed......

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 10:20:54 PM »
I experienced a very subtle change in a beat after update, but I put it down to the fact that it probably sounded the way it did before because of a bug that then got fixed......
I think i have the same issue: we mis-used the bug before to have a great result :)