How to setup the Prophet X with FL Studio 20?

How to setup the Prophet X with FL Studio 20?
« on: November 29, 2018, 02:28:31 PM »
Hi,

I have connected my Sequential Prophet X to FL Studio 20. If I press a key on my Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 I can hear the correct sound of my Prophet X, the same when I press a key in the piano roll. But after I have drawed a melody in the piano roll and have pressed play, the sound has changed and I can hear a very annoying high pitched sound.

What could be the problem and how can I fix it?

Thank you!

Re: How to setup the Prophet X with FL Studio 20?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 10:49:56 AM »
Hi,

I have connected my Sequential Prophet X to FL Studio 20. If I press a key on my Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 I can hear the correct sound of my Prophet X, the same when I press a key in the piano roll. But after I have drawed a melody in the piano roll and have pressed play, the sound has changed and I can hear a very annoying high pitched sound.

What could be the problem and how can I fix it?

Thank you!

i have exactly the same issue. It's not just the Prophet X, its also on the Prophet 12.

Somehow FL Studio and Prophet X or Prophet 12 sends out a midi message to pitch up OSC 1. When you change it on the Prophet X, it will skip back to the high pitched tone again when you hit play in FL Studio.

I have contacted Support of Sequential, but they didn't know the solution directly.