tuning dropping out instantly rather than drifting , is this normal ?

So after having my pro5 keyboard for 2 years and no issues ive had the module a few days and it seems like issue after issue.
The tuning is really strange , either the 5th voice will go out or the whole thing will instantly go totally out of tune, im used to the osc's drifting out of tune but never saw behavior like this before , hoping its not something more serious, does anyone have any ideas ?
thanks

So after having my pro5 keyboard for 2 years and no issues ive had the module a few days and it seems like issue after issue.
The tuning is really strange , either the 5th voice will go out or the whole thing will instantly go totally out of tune, im used to the osc's drifting out of tune but never saw behavior like this before , hoping its not something more serious, does anyone have any ideas ?
thanks
That’s usually what happens when the temperature moves up/down and the tuning table hasn’t been populated for that temperature. Just hit tune when it happens. It should sort itself out in a week or so once there are enough values in the tables.

Thanks for that , will keep an eye on it see how it goes :)

It’s fully normal - happened to me today. One hit on the Tune Button and then stayed not only in tuned but set to 440Hz as well (dropped the tuning a bit when just turned on to stay in tune with other instruments).

thanks

Sudden tuning drops on your Pro 5 module are not normal. I think the reason could be due to calibration issues, loose connections, or faulty hardware.

I'm not sure any of those things are indicated by this situation. The first thing to try is a calibration.
Sequential | Oberheim