Individual keys intermittently out of tune on Pro10 despite tuning???

Have had this issue ever since I bought my Pro10 keyboard a few months ago. I've tried deleting the calibration tables and running the tuner many, many times, but to no avail. The issue seems to be that individual notes are intermittently out of tune, i.e. it's never the same notes consistently and when it happens, the problem with the note is intermittent. 

I've checked that the keyboard is set to equal temperament, so that's not the issue. Also made sure the mod wheel calibration is correct etc. Also always checking using a basic patch with no modulation happening. It also doesn't seem to matter whether I leave the Pro10 to 'warm up' after switching on. Am starting to think it could be an issue with one of the voices.

Any ideas!!???

To be more specific, this issue only seems to affect Oscillator B. So it probably isn't a calibration issue??

What happens when you put it into P5 mode?

I spotted some differences in pulse widths between the two voice boards a while ago and reported it to support. Your could clearly hear the difference when set to round robin, 5 voices sounded one way, the next 5 differed. Could be a similar issue perhaps with the tuning.

What happens when you put it into P5 mode?

I spotted some differences in pulse widths between the two voice boards a while ago and reported it to support. Your could clearly hear the difference when set to round robin, 5 voices sounded one way, the next 5 differed. Could be a similar issue perhaps with the tuning.

Thanks for the suggestion :) Just tried that and it makes no difference unfortunately.

jconway3

• Rev 2, Pro 2 & OB6
Hi there, I have been wrestling with this issue since getting my prophet 10. My experience is exactly the same as you are going through. Have you contacted Sequential support ?