Firmware [Main OS 2.0.4 / Panel OS 1.1.3]: Feedback

Re: Firmware [Main OS 2.0.4 / Panel OS 1.1.3]: Feedback
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2024, 09:28:24 AM »
Running 2.0.4 since the release. Love the added functionality. You can go back if you’re having trouble.

Thank you.  Good to know.  Any idea why this is not yet on the Sequential download site?  Seems that they are still back several "point" versions there!

g3o2

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2024, 02:48:07 PM »
Going back might not be a good idea at least not if you save your presets with the new version. There might be issues with the data structure. The version is beta and that’s why it is not available on the download site imo.

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2024, 12:08:41 PM »
Here's a miniscule discrepancy I found in 2.0.4 / 1.1.4

First, I love the feature where when you change a panel control, a dot appears in the display when you hit the value saved in the patch.
This does not seem to be implemented for the upper right Velocity and Aftertouch buttons.
I did not check this before update so I can't say if it is new or not.

Thanks,
C

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2024, 02:52:34 PM »

First, I love the feature where when you change a panel control, a dot appears in the display when you hit the value saved in the patch.
This does not seem to be implemented for the upper right Velocity and Aftertouch buttons.

Thanks,
C

I think that’s one I reported a while ago, and if I recall correctly, the balance setting is also not shown, at least not in one of the layers.

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2024, 10:06:02 AM »

Thanks,
C

Did I miss something? Panel v1.1.4? Or just a typo… :)