Been thinking about reknobbing my REV2. Anyone here ever done it?

I tried this out for laughs and was surprised at just how much difference a nice thick knob makes. Especially on some of the detented controls like envelope amount.

I probably wouldn't go with moog style knobs since it doesn't fit the style as well but I'm thinking of grabbing a handful of larger knobs just to stick in key areas I like to tweak a lot by hand live.

Re: Been thinking about reknobbing my REV2. Anyone here ever done it?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 05:52:45 PM »
Heh, I'm doing it. Got about 60 knobs on the way. Will report back!

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 05:41:44 AM »
DSI: P12M, Rev2-16.  Roland: JV-2080, JX-03, JU-06, JP-08, TR-08, TR-09, Moog Subsequent 37, Alesis QSR, E-Mu Proteus 2000, Novation Mininova, Yamaha Reface DX, Marshall JMP-1, Boss GX-700, Oberheim GM 400, mostly Yamaha guitars apart from a Fender Telecaster.  Oh, and lots of cables.

Razmo

• I am shadow...
    • Kaleidoscopic Artworks
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 09:15:50 AM »
I actually find the ones on the REV2 nice so no... no intention to do any kind of swap... they have the right size, and a good grip which is the most important for me... on the Evolver Desktop I have thought about it, but not the REV2... the MOOG style knobs are cool and nice, I know, but acording to the photo, they cover practically all of the white lines around the knob which I would not like... also, the space between the knobs will be significantly smaller which is not good for tweaking compared to the original.
If you need me, follow the shadows...