SYNTHET - patch editor (Prophet 12 layout)

SYNTHET - patch editor (Prophet 12 layout)
« on: January 04, 2017, 08:48:52 AM »
Hi there,
I released SYNTHET - standalone unversal synthesizer patch editor.

MAIN FEATURES:
  • Parameter Control: Full communication and reflection between editor and synthesizer.
  • Multiple Instances: Ability to alternate between multiple patches for editing and sound design.
  • MIDI Control: Support up to 4 midi controllers with “learn” feature.
  • Program Manager: Powerful program manager for cataloging patches. Ability to use tags, import, and export patches./li]
Product page: http://codeknobs.com/synthet

I'm ready to discuss in this thread all questions regarding Prophet 12 and Synthet work.

Re: SYNTHET - patch editor (Prophet 12 layout)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 04:43:37 PM »
Looks pretty.

One question: are you planning to release a VST version that we can use to help automate (especially program selection) in DAWs? That would make the sale...

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 03:58:12 AM »
Looks pretty.

One question: are you planning to release a VST version that we can use to help automate (especially program selection) in DAWs? That would make the sale...
I have a plan to make VST-bridge for easy DAW automation and store synthesizer patches in DAW projects.

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 09:15:48 AM »
Looks pretty.

I have a plan to make VST-bridge for easy DAW automation and store synthesizer patches in DAW projects.

Fantastic. If loading the project would send the patch number to the synth and read in the values, that would be great. Bonus points for also saving the parameter values and detecting a difference :-)

Have you got a mailing list for feature release announcements? I didn't see one on your site but would like to be notified.

Please pay attention to details like handling multiple layers on different midi channels / DAW channels without getting conflicts with 2 versions of your plugin.

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 04:39:30 AM »
Looks pretty.

Fantastic. If loading the project would send the patch number to the synth and read in the values, that would be great. Bonus points for also saving the parameter values and detecting a difference :-)

Have you got a mailing list for feature release announcements? I didn't see one on your site but would like to be notified.

Please pay attention to details like handling multiple layers on different midi channels / DAW channels without getting conflicts with 2 versions of your plugin.

I have facebook page where I post latest news about my editors. https://www.facebook.com/codeknobs/

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 05:43:29 AM »
Looks great and works really well!

I would like to see the gui resizable including text size as it is a bit small on my monitor, e.g. options for 125% 150% larger, maybe even a full-screen option.

Colour scheme adjustment.

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 06:14:25 AM »
Hey @codeKnobs Good to see you finally released this. Check your GMail please :)

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2017, 11:34:15 AM »

I would like to see the gui resizable including text size as it is a bit small on my monitor, e.g. options for 125% 150% larger, maybe even a full-screen option.

Thank you! I think UI scale will be implemented in next releases.

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 02:07:54 AM »

Thank you! I think UI scale will be implemented in next releases.

Ok I'm in!  :)

Also it would be great if dials would go to their default setting when they are double clicked e.g. Fine tuning goes back to 0 etc.

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2017, 02:42:07 AM »
SYNTHET tutorial by Jig Dagod
https://youtu.be/BCZH1j4eavo

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2017, 02:09:10 AM »
SYNTHET v1.05 Released!
New feature: UI scale

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2017, 09:44:25 AM »
SYNTHET v1.05 Released!
New feature: UI scale

Great! I was itching to ask how you were getting on with it but managed to hold on  ;D

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2017, 11:28:53 AM »
Looks pretty.

+1 for this, except I'd need it in AU format for use with Logic please.

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2017, 02:20:45 AM »
SYNTHET v1.06 Released!

New features:
  • Support layers. Now you can load only specific layer of program, copy/paste layers etc.
  • "Lock Parameters". Now you can lock speceific parameters and when you load parogram from Program Manager these parameters will be skipped. For example you could lock Osc Frquency to get tones you want, lock envelopes to get sounds with dynamics you want and etc. To lock parameter just right click on it and choose "lock" in context menu. Locked parameters marks red locks icon.
  • Sound design tool "INTERPOLATOR". It allows you morph (interpolate) sound between source and destination and get alot interesting timbres. In conjunction with the "Lock paramters" it's a powerful sound design tool allows you get new sounds you want.
  • Sound design tool "TRANSPLANTATOR". This tool generates new sound by compile from multiple programs you selected (donors). It also allows you get alot of new intersting timbres and more powerful in conjunction with "Lock paramters".

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2017, 06:27:27 AM »
Synthet updated to v1.11
- New feature: Ctrl+Dbl Click on parameter reset it to default value
- Added missed Unison Mode parameter
- Minor fixes

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2017, 01:10:54 PM »
Black friday sales available!

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2017, 06:23:14 PM »

I had a look but on Monday it was still showing as $59.

What was/is the black Friday price?

Do we need to enter a discount code?

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2017, 10:56:37 PM »

I had a look but on Monday it was still showing as $59.

What was/is the black Friday price?

Do we need to enter a discount code?
Sales ended on Tuesday. Maybe time zone difference. Price was 29$. I can make personal discount for you just email me at mail<a>codeknobs.com

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2017, 03:00:52 PM »
Thank you - email sent! :)

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2017, 11:41:33 PM »
Synthet X-mas sale. Only for 14$!
http://codeknobs.com/products.php?id=6