Oberhiem Pads?

Oberhiem Pads?
« on: December 26, 2016, 06:55:03 AM »
Perhaps I've missed them, but going through the presets, I' surprised to not find much in the way of lush beautiful Oberhiem style Pads?  I've heard quite a few on YouTube created buy other owners, but I don't have access to those unfortunately, and I don't yet have the skill to create them.   Perhaps I've missed a few?  Can anyone recommend some patch numbers?  This is what I desire.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZVU7sWWtmI

Patch 1, 3, and 4 sound pretty good to me!

« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 07:37:10 AM by Wmacky »

Re: Oberhiem Pads?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 06:52:44 AM »
The cool kids that make the factory patches don't do pads, subtle or otherwise.  ;) I'd definitely work on creating your own, as that's really one of the advantages of a knobby synth over a McBox from GC.
Sequential / DSI stuff: Prophet-6 Keyboard with Yorick Tech LFE, Prophet 12 Keyboard, Mono Evolver Keyboard, Split-Eight, Six-Trak, Prophet 2000

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 10:25:06 AM »
in the Video you posted,in the editor there are the values of all the knobs.. so I think you can just have to copy them to your ob-6 to have these sounds.

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 11:31:34 AM »
in the Video you posted,in the editor there are the values of all the knobs.. so I think you can just have to copy them to your ob-6 to have these sounds.

No, this will NOT work. Read the comment from the guy who made the patches and video. (see below)

"+3AlanC I proved it. I am very sorry, I made a fatal mistake. My Soundcloud editor switched always to the original settings of the factory presets and not to my saved settings. I had to receive my programmed settings in the editor before saving it as screenshots, what I didn't. Well If somebody is interested in the screenshots and settings, please write me and I will send it to you. Sorry for inconveniences!"

LA