Is it possible to clear all projects & sounds, then import the 1.4 .syx files?

ARNK

• Audio wishes from planet Mars / MEME DespiZer
    • Returning to Zero
So I'm just getting to know the Tempest. It's quite a marvel. I bought it used & want to start from scratch or at least know that it's been initialized to its factory settings. Basically, is there a "Clear All" function? Thanks in advance.
The greater the humiliation, the greater the rate of evaporation of that feeling and all subsequent dispositions. Make a comfortable world not a hot one.

Holding both shift buttons + System button takes you to Tempest’s system root menu and from there you can format the flash drive..
So I'm just getting to know the Tempest. It's quite a marvel. I bought it used & want to start from scratch or at least know that it's been initialized to its factory settings. Basically, is there a "Clear All" function? Thanks in advance.

ARNK

• Audio wishes from planet Mars / MEME DespiZer
    • Returning to Zero
Holding both shift buttons + System button takes you to Tempest’s system root menu and from there you can format the flash drive..

Cool, thank you. I'll try that.
The greater the humiliation, the greater the rate of evaporation of that feeling and all subsequent dispositions. Make a comfortable world not a hot one.