Potential Bug: Sequencing Notes Assigned to MIDI Out 2 Causes Pro 2 to Freeze

On the latest OS (1.2.0.2) my Pro 2 consistently freezes when attempting to send MIDI notes from the Sequencer (e.g. Track 2) to MIDI Out 2. IIRC I also had the same result when using MIDI Out.

Is this a known issue?

Not exactly your case but when i use the seq slaved to Ableton sometimes the pro2 freeze.

cbmd

• Sequential
This is a known issue and is on our list of items to be fixed in an upcoming update.
Product Designer
Sequential | Oberheim

This is a known issue and is on our list of items to be fixed in an upcoming update.

Thanks for the info! I look forward to the update.

I wanted to tell you I genuinely love this synth even after just a few weeks. Inspirational to the max.

One thing I would love to see added would be a sequential mode for the oscillators in paraphonic mode. This would mean every time I press a key without any others held, Osc 1 would be triggered. Playing one note sequentially would retrigger Osc 1 repeatedly. Holding and adding a second note would trigger Osc 2, and so on. This could be a second paraphonic mode from the Misc Params menu. It would open up some new possibilities and make sense for how the sub-Osc is implemented.

Not trying to be greedy - but I think it would be amazing!

Thanks again, for the response!