Trade my Pro 2 for your P12 Module?

Trade my Pro 2 for your P12 Module?
« on: November 05, 2016, 04:32:56 PM »
I posted this elsewhere, but was told to move it to the "synths for sale" area, which does not seem to exist? Anyway...

After saying "I'll never get rid of my Pro 2" for the past two years, the time has come for me to in fact get rid of my Pro 2. I am moving across the country, and will lose access to my synth cave, and am downsizing everything accordingly. I am also trying to move my live setup to "zero keys", hence the desire for the module version of the P12. I know I will miss the Pro 2's filters, and especially the CV connectivity, but at least I'll keep the awesome modulation interface with the P12.

So, if anyone is interested in trading their Prophet 12 module for my Pro 2, please send me a private message here on the forum, or email me at ihearanewworld(at)gmail.com . I will throw in the $80 Gator GKB-49 case. I live in Chicago, but could ship as well, and would pay for your shipping costs.

Sacred Synthesis

Re: Trade my Pro 2 for your P12 Module?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 04:37:12 PM »
As strange as it may seem, you'll see the section after nine more posts.  The reason being, DSI wants this service to be available only to those who are somewhat dedicated to the forum, rather than those who sign up just so that they can get free advertising.  Hence, the 25-post requirement.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 04:45:48 PM by Sacred Synthesis »