Mise a jour 1.7.5 "Er1"

Mise a jour 1.7.5 "Er1"
« on: March 10, 2024, 03:58:17 AM »
Bonjour a tous ! ;)

Suite à une mise à jour pour l'installation de Patchs,

J'ai utilisé SysEx Librarian pour mettre à jour mon Prophet 6, la phase d'écriture de la mise à jour 1.7.5 semble bloquée  :'(. Cela a duré bien plus longtemps que les 60 secondes mentionnées dans le guide.

J'ai vu le long compte à rebours pendant le transfert, puis un compte à rebours plus court et maintenant l'écran principal affiche « Er1 ». (Photo en pièce jointe.)

J'ai donc éteint le P6 puis redémarrer pour recommencer les étapes en diminuent la tailles des bufers, après le transfert l'écrans est resté bloqué sur le chiffre "6"  (Photo en pièce jointe.)

Pour info j'ai une carte Midi Motu XT qui a été totalement débranché pour ne laisser que le P6 de connecté. pitié aidé moi j'ai envie de mourir là...  :'( :'( :'(

Merci d'avance et bonne journée a tous  ;)

Moog Model D
Moog Subsequent 37
Prophet 6 Sequential
Polybrute
Nord Wave2
Korg 73Sv2
Mashine Mk3
Solina Behringer
Kontrol S61

Re: Mise a jour 1.7.5 "Er1"
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2024, 04:39:02 AM »
(Translation just done on my phone if it helps):

“Hello everyone!

Following an update for the installation of Patches,

I used SysEx Librarian to update my Prophet 6, the writing phase of update 1.7.5 seems to be blocked. This lasted much longer than the 60 seconds mentioned in the guide.

I saw the long countdown during the transfer, then a shorter countdown and now the main screen shows "Er1". (Photo attached.)

So I turned off the P6 and then restarted to start the steps again by decreasing the size of the bufers, after the transfer the screens remained stuck on the number "6" (Photo attached.)

FYI I have a Midi Motu XT card that has been totally disconnected to leave only the P6 connected. Please help me I want to die there...

Thank you in advance and have a good day everyone”

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2024, 07:45:19 AM »
It has been a long time since I did an update on my P6 but I can distinctly recall that almost always after the countdown the screen has “6” on it. Very confusing for new users. Just power down and then power up and you should see “1.75” on the screen and you’ll be good to go.
Prophet X, Prophet 6, Nord Electro 5D 73, Korg Wavestate, NDLR, Arturia Matrixbrute, Waldorf Iridium, BARP 2600, Eurorack and altogether too many guitars.

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2024, 09:39:51 AM »
It has been a long time since I did an update on my P6 but I can distinctly recall that almost always after the countdown the screen has “6” on it. Very confusing for new users. Just power down and then power up and you should see “1.75” on the screen and you’ll be good to go.

J'ai déjà éteins plusieurs fois, sans succès  :-\
Moog Model D
Moog Subsequent 37
Prophet 6 Sequential
Polybrute
Nord Wave2
Korg 73Sv2
Mashine Mk3
Solina Behringer
Kontrol S61

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 03:48:20 AM »

Have you contacted the Sequential Support team about this?

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 05:50:01 AM »

Have you contacted the Sequential Support team about this?

Hello hoodoo ray,
Thank you for your support, I have contacted technical assistance, I am awaiting their return.
Moog Model D
Moog Subsequent 37
Prophet 6 Sequential
Polybrute
Nord Wave2
Korg 73Sv2
Mashine Mk3
Solina Behringer
Kontrol S61