Missing Factory Bank Programs / BasicProgram A Issue

Missing Factory Bank Programs / BasicProgram A Issue
« on: January 25, 2024, 10:27:48 AM »
Hey everyone, I just got a Rev2 and have been spending time with it going through patches and noticed that 193 Factory Bank programs are BasicProgram A as opposed to what the actual program should be.

The User Banks however, do have the missing Factory Programs, but obviously I'd like them in the Factory bank so I can use the User banks for my own designs and others I've purchased/

I've already reinstalled the OS 1.2.1 and reinstalled the Factory settings but it seems to only add them back to the user banks and not the Factory banks - the behavior remains the same.

I've submitted a support ticket, however, I also wanted to post here to see if anyone else has run into this issue and how it was resolved while I wait.

Some screenshots and a PDF with the full list of the programs Marked as attached.

Thanks in advance for any help or tips.
justin

Re: Missing Factory Bank Programs / BasicProgram A Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 11:46:46 AM »
You can use the debug menu to copy userbanks over to factory banks, if that solves your issue.

Keybord version transpose [<]+[>] and Global button.
Desktop LFO1+LFO4 and Global button.

So once userbanks are full you can send them over to factory and have 512 free user slots if wanting to overwrite those.

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2024, 12:50:51 PM »
Thank you so much Autosynther - this worked like a charm.  Appreciate the help!

You can use the debug menu to copy userbanks over to factory banks, if that solves your issue.

So once userbanks are full you can send them over to factory and have 512 free user slots if wanting to overwrite those.

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 07:51:53 PM »
Quick Draw

oh that's really a great feature that I missed. I appreciate your sharing