Real Noob question about Lever Bend

Real Noob question about Lever Bend
« on: January 08, 2024, 06:56:00 PM »
I notice that the Left lever modulates when push down and the right lever pitches in up or down. So the question is ... does the left lever create no effect in the up positions and only works when pushed down. I asked because I upgraded and calibrated to 1.1.1 and was testing everything out when I noticed the left did nothing when pushed up and I thought it did before.

Thanks in advance for and any and all feedback!!!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 07:13:55 PM by hookedonsonics »

Re: Real Noob question about Lever Bend
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 10:39:09 PM »
I notice that the Left lever modulates when push down and the right lever pitches in up or down. So the question is ... does the left lever create no effect in the up positions and only works when pushed down. I asked because I upgraded and calibrated to 1.1.1 and was testing everything out when I noticed the left did nothing when pushed up and I thought it did before.

it will only do something in the up position if the lever action is reversed in the globals menu. Mod lever only works in one direction above/below the centre.

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 02:27:00 PM »

it will only do something in the up position if the lever action is reversed in the globals menu. Mod lever only works in one direction above/below the centre.

Thanks for your replay. I went into globals and took it from Normal to Reverse, but that did not change anything at least on my OB-X8, pitch is still high/low instead of low/high and mod will only engage when pushed down.

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 04:18:16 PM »

Thanks for your replay. I went into globals and took it from Normal to Reverse, but that did not change anything at least on my OB-X8, pitch is still high/low instead of low/high and mod will only engage when pushed down.

Ok, I forgot to select write after Normal to Reverse, now to get back you figure just select Gobal Lever Normal and hit write, but seems a little kludgy getting back to normal.

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 07:13:37 PM »

Ok, I forgot to select write after Normal to Reverse, now to get back you figure just select Gobal Lever Normal and hit write, but seems a little kludgy getting back to normal.

Further testing ... this is were it gets weird for me at least. I put the lever in globals back to normal. Then I had to calibrated each lever in Low / Medium / High positions, did a write and got back to standard lever. I was hoping all we had to do was go to Lever Normal to Reverse and Reverse to Normal, but it would not work for me unless I Calibrated the levers each time.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 07:15:16 PM by hookedonsonics »