Mitigating a clicky/pop attack with the mod matrix?

Mitigating a clicky/pop attack with the mod matrix?
« on: December 15, 2023, 01:41:29 PM »
Sorry if this is a dumb question but ive been trying to work and wrap my head around this for about a month now.

I tend to make more softer sounds and I really like making plucks but one of my biggest issues with the rev2 is there will always be some kind of clicking or popping in the envelope, of course when this happens I just try to up the attack time a bit and sometimes that works but other times it doesn't??

Ive tried key retriggering, oscillator note reset ( which I personally don't like to use because it changes the character of the patch ), and even using the filter env to match it perfectly next to the click but I just haven't been able to consciously mitigate it the way I would like to be. I feel like this is mainly down to user error and probably me not being able to articulate what I mean but I was researching this for a couple months now and I came across somebody suggesting to modulate the amp envelopes to change the envelope response curve and I was thinking it could be possible to mitigate it with more control that way.

The thing is when reading through it all I got kind of lost on the mod destinations and values and didn't really understand what I was doing. So I guess I'm asking if this is possible or if there's any other ways to bypass this.