v2.0 files

v2.0 files
« on: December 07, 2023, 04:27:17 PM »
Anyone have the v2.0 os and sound bank files handy that they could send me? Just got my Take 5 and would really like to update the OS, but the web page does not seem to have them available in the "sidebar".

https://sequential.com/updating-the-take-5-os/

Re: v2.0 files
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2023, 05:30:55 PM »
You missed the button at the bottom of that page

https://sequential.com/download-take-5-sound-banks/

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2023, 05:46:04 PM »
That button brings you to the sound banks page, which is also missing the download link(s) in the sidebar (hence why I asked for the sound bank files, too). I've tried finding these links using Chrome and Safari on my Mac, as well as Chrome, Edge, and Firefox on Windows. Don't see any download links in the sidebar on either page.

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 05:54:27 PM »
That button brings you to the sound banks page, which is also missing the download link(s) in the sidebar (hence why I asked for the sound bank files, too). I've tried finding these links using Chrome and Safari on my Mac, as well as Chrome, Edge, and Firefox on Windows. Don't see any download links in the sidebar on either page.

That's quite odd, I would contact support -- they've been quite responsive to my inquiries.

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 05:58:11 PM »

That's quite odd, I would contact support -- they've been quite responsive to my inquiries.

It is and I did. I was just hoping to get it done tonight, so was hoping someone had them handy.

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 06:50:34 PM »
It is and I did. I was just hoping to get it done tonight, so was hoping someone had them handy.

Check your PMs.

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2023, 07:41:57 PM »

Check your PMs.

You are a legend. Thank you so much!

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2023, 06:02:59 AM »

Check your PMs.

You are a legend. Thank you so much!

You're welcome -- let us know what support has to say.

gus

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2023, 08:09:08 AM »
The links seems to be working correctly for me (Chrome), though maybe it got fixed already.

There was some web maintenance going on yesterday, which could have caused this... :o
Sequential | Oberheim