Erasing/adding modulation destination lane

Erasing/adding modulation destination lane
« on: November 18, 2023, 04:09:59 PM »
I finally bit the bullet on the Pro 3 and have been spending some quality time with it this week. Many fantastic aspects to the design, and most of all I love the sound more than I expected. Truly feels like a living instrument.

There are definitely quirks, which is always part of the 'fun' of a new machine.

One thing that's less a quirk and more of a road block, is un-assigning a modulation destination from a sequencer lane. If I have all lanes with modulation recorded, and say track 5 has distortion. I can delete the modulation, but it stays on distortion. Instead, I want to clear that track so when I press record and wiggle a new destination, it will fill that now open slot. Can anyone help?

Some of the aspects of the sequencer I find a little clumsy. However as an onboard modulation hub for a standalone synth, not to mention you can assign modulation lanes to various dests in the matrix, its an incredible asset to have in a single unit. And I think the way they implemented the motion recording is done right and is very performable.

Re: Erasing/adding modulation destination lane
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2023, 07:48:16 PM »
*Update: You have to hold down TRACK SEL to add new. This is actually really nice, cause you can test different destinations with and existing modulation lane running. Nice!