High Strangeness

MMYYKK

• Science
    • MMYYKK
High Strangeness
« on: October 17, 2023, 04:46:11 PM »
I've been having a few strange issues with my P6 and I'm hoping ya'll can help me sort it out.

Firstly, my 'Bank Select' (100's) switch has been shorting out. I occasionally have to press it a few times to get it to work. has anyone had this issue? is it the switch going out?

second, I've been having an issue where certain patches will have no sound and I have to power cycle the synth for them to come back. Has anyone experienced this? is there a fix?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: High Strangeness
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2023, 08:38:37 AM »
The switch thing is normal. They self clean. Press 100 times in a row or so to clean the contact.

No idea about the other issue.

MMYYKK

• Science
    • MMYYKK
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2023, 01:09:09 PM »
The switch thing is normal. They self clean. Press 100 times in a row or so to clean the contact.

thanks Quatschmacher, the switch trick worked great! still having that other issue though :/ if anyone else has experienced this please lmk.

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2023, 01:14:23 PM »

thanks Quatschmacher, the switch trick worked great! still having that other issue though :/ if anyone else has experienced this please lmk.

Give Sequential a buzz... it's still office hours on the West Coast so you might get a same-day reply...