LFO always fully active

LFO always fully active
« on: September 29, 2023, 11:54:09 PM »
Hi everyone,

The LFO on my P6 all of a suddens seems to be fully on all the time. Even if the "initial AMT" is set down to zero and the modwheel is at the zero position, the LFO is still affecting the sound, making it unusable.

I've searched the forum and the manual but cannot find if there is a way to reset this. Or is this a hardware problem maybe?

I would love to hear if there is any way to fix this myself or if the P6 should be sent back. Thanks in advance!

LPF83

Re: LFO always fully active
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2023, 03:14:41 AM »
Hi everyone,

The LFO on my P6 all of a suddens seems to be fully on all the time. Even if the "initial AMT" is set down to zero and the modwheel is at the zero position, the LFO is still affecting the sound, making it unusable.

I've searched the forum and the manual but cannot find if there is a way to reset this. Or is this a hardware problem maybe?

I would love to hear if there is any way to fix this myself or if the P6 should be sent back. Thanks in advance!

Have you tried wheel calibration?  Details here:  https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,6097.0.html
Prophet 10, OB-X8m, Prophet 6, OB-6, 3rd Wave, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Toraiz AS-1, Pro 2, Korg Polysix, Roland JP-8080, Roland System-8, Virus TI2, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Roland SPD-SX SE / Octapad, Maschine, Cubase/Ableton/Akai MPC

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2023, 03:21:41 AM »
Hi everyone,

Have you tried wheel calibration?  Details here:  https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,6097.0.html

That fixed the problem and made my day. Thank you very much for pointing me in that direction.

LPF83

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2023, 05:06:01 AM »
Hi everyone,

That fixed the problem and made my day. Thank you very much for pointing me in that direction.

Glad it helped!
Prophet 10, OB-X8m, Prophet 6, OB-6, 3rd Wave, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Toraiz AS-1, Pro 2, Korg Polysix, Roland JP-8080, Roland System-8, Virus TI2, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Roland SPD-SX SE / Octapad, Maschine, Cubase/Ableton/Akai MPC