Prophet 10 midi program change question

Prophet 10 midi program change question
« on: September 28, 2023, 08:41:53 AM »
Hi!
I run my Prophet 10 through the Eventide H90 effects-pedal. I want to achieve the following: Is it possible to change the fx-presets of the H90 via the Prophet? For example: I chose program "123" on my P10 and I want that the corresponding effect-program is automatically selected on the H90 via midi as well (say, a vintage delay preset). The problem is that the P10 uses decimal numbers and the H90 does not, so the program changes are rather unpredictable. Is there a way to "connect" a certain effect-preset of the H90 to a certain program on the P10? Do I need a special device for this? Or is there any workaround to control both the P10 program as well as the corresponding effect with *one* device?
Thanks!
Peter

Re: Prophet 10 midi program change question
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 03:55:03 AM »
Hi!
I run my Prophet 10 through the Eventide H90 effects-pedal. I want to achieve the following: Is it possible to change the fx-presets of the H90 via the Prophet? For example: I chose program "123" on my P10 and I want that the corresponding effect-program is automatically selected on the H90 via midi as well (say, a vintage delay preset). The problem is that the P10 uses decimal numbers and the H90 does not, so the program changes are rather unpredictable. Is there a way to "connect" a certain effect-preset of the H90 to a certain program on the P10? Do I need a special device for this? Or is there any workaround to control both the P10 program as well as the corresponding effect with *one* device?
Thanks!
Peter

Sounds like you might take a look at that other post I just posted on where the guy was using NRPN.  Maybe NRPN would get you what you want, since it is used in the editor. 
Prophet 10, 0692
Ryzen 3900XT 12/24
Studio One
iPhone 5s Moog Model D via bluetooths of Reface Looper or Xkeys, Arturia Beatstep Pro w/Roland System 1m, Roland JP08, Roland TD17s as drums &->Prophet 10, Oxygen 8v2->Prophet, Akai Adv 25 or Launchey arps->Prophet10 or any all VSTs.