soundtower editor for pro3

alemass

• BLOODCYCLENOISE
soundtower editor for pro3
« on: September 04, 2023, 06:44:38 AM »
Good morning all
I bought the soundtower pro editor about 8 hours ago but I didnt get
the activation key.
I wrote them a pair of mails and no answer.
I contested the paypal payment few minutes ago just to get an answer.
Anyone experencied the same?
Does this company exist?
Usually you get a software activation key after seconds when you buy a software.
I dont know..
BLOODCYCLENOISE

alemass

• BLOODCYCLENOISE
Re: soundtower editor for pro3
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 08:18:11 AM »
Solved they had some issues
BLOODCYCLENOISE

chysn

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2023, 12:52:07 PM »
Eight hours on a U.S. national holiday without an email response in the middle of the night, and you go straight for the PayPal chargeback? That’s a real Red-Alert-Shields-Up move.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 01:48:47 PM by chysn »
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 10:04:52 AM »
A few years back it was normal to get within 24 hours from them.  I don't think they had the instant response thing.
Sequential/DSI Equipment: Poly Evolver Keyboard, Evolver desktop,   Pro-2, Pro-3, OB6, P-12,

https://Soundcloud.com/wavescape-1

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2023, 12:53:33 PM »
I bought it and could never get it to work, keeps crashing Ableton. Support was absolutely awful. It was very obvious initially (straight away), the editor didn't work. I've been hoping for an update (which I assume would be somewhat an easy fix), but nothing. After some (very little) back and fourth correspondence with support, it went quiet... I just gave up. Shame. I see new editors for the new synths keep coming though... but most unfortunately; not for the Pro3. It's cute that the demo allows for just a few parameters to be automated which actually work, thus you spend 80 bucks or thereabouts to only find the full version - doesn't work and as far as I'm aware, support has still not fixed it with an update. Good Luck

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2023, 08:28:17 AM »
I bought it and could never get it to work, keeps crashing Ableton. Support was absolutely awful. It was very obvious initially (straight away), the editor didn't work. I've been hoping for an update (which I assume would be somewhat an easy fix), but nothing. After some (very little) back and fourth correspondence with support, it went quiet... I just gave up. Shame. I see new editors for the new synths keep coming though... but most unfortunately; not for the Pro3. It's cute that the demo allows for just a few parameters to be automated which actually work, thus you spend 80 bucks or thereabouts to only find the full version - doesn't work and as far as I'm aware, support has still not fixed it with an update. Good Luck

Get a refund!