Basic program doesn't work properly

Basic program doesn't work properly
« on: August 27, 2023, 07:01:36 AM »
Hi there,

Has anyone had the issue where selecting basic program or using the shortcut to initialize doesn't fully reset to an initialized patch? There is often something still happening which is not visible. Sometimes its an effect, but I even had panning occurring at one stage.

This is after coming out of using a patch, there is usually some residual settings from that patch, which is always different depending on what patch I am playing. So each time I come out I need to reset the settings in order to start from a familiar place.

I only just bought the take 5 also, so I don't know if its just a firmware issue which is now resolved.

Thanks

Re: Basic program doesn't work properly
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2023, 07:20:45 PM »
Hi there,

Has anyone had the issue where selecting basic program or using the shortcut to initialize doesn't fully reset to an initialized patch? There is often something still happening which is not visible. Sometimes its an effect, but I even had panning occurring at one stage.

This is after coming out of using a patch, there is usually some residual settings from that patch, which is always different depending on what patch I am playing. So each time I come out I need to reset the settings in order to start from a familiar place.

I only just bought the take 5 also, so I don't know if its just a firmware issue which is now resolved.

Thanks

Can't say I've seen that in any of the firmware versions I've used, but it probably wouldn't hurt to reinstall the latest to try and flush out any weirdness.