Creative Variety Set - 150 custom presets for Trigon-6

Jexus

• www.sounds-for-synths.com
    • www.sounds-for-synths.com
Creative Variety Set - 150 custom presets for Trigon-6
« on: July 31, 2023, 07:55:58 AM »
Hi all,

After making a set for the Prophet-6, I decided to give the new Trigon-6 a try.
Kind of went against my nature as I don't usually do new synths because I'd rather wait for additional features in a possible firmware update, but I had an unexpected chance to grab a Trigon and so I did:)

Here's the pack with 150 custom presets, divided into 3 videos:

The videos are divided into chapters so you can jump between the sounds to quickly judge & find the ones that you like.

If you ask me about the genre, I'll say there is none: it's a wide variety of bread & butter, cinematic as well as offbeat patches. They're the result of me experimenting with the synth and trying to find its outer limits. The patches are ready-to-use in music or can serve as starting points; you can find the textures or the dynamics that you like and tweak them to suit your exact taste or purpose. I tried not to include patches that would overlap with any other soundsets out there (synthwave, recreations / nailing down the classics, etc), so 90% of my patches should be original-sounding to you, I hope.

Please visit my website (link in my profile) for more info and my personal thoughts on the synth:)