Newbie - spares

Newbie - spares
« on: June 22, 2023, 08:09:53 AM »
Hi there. 

Newbie here.  Recently bought an OB-6 and setting about learning how this beautiful instrument works.  I moved the synth from it's initial location onto a new stand I just bought and one of the knobs fell off, which is surprising as I have barely touched the instrument!  It's the top right 'OUTPUT' knob and unlike the other knobs, comes away very easily now.

Any advice on how I can get an official replacement would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

chysn

Re: Newbie - spares
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2023, 08:17:45 AM »
Hi there. 

Newbie here.  Recently bought an OB-6 and setting about learning how this beautiful instrument works.  I moved the synth from it's initial location onto a new stand I just bought and one of the knobs fell off, which is surprising as I have barely touched the instrument!  It's the top right 'OUTPUT' knob and unlike the other knobs, comes away very easily now.

Thanks in advance.

You should write to support, I'm sure they'll send you one. They won't likely see your request on the forum.

That said, there's plenty of stuff to learn from the members of the forum, so welcome!
Prophet 5 Rev 4 #2711

MPC One+ ∙ MuseScore 4

www.wav2pro3.comwww.soundcloud.com/beige-mazewww.github.com/chysnwww.beigemaze.com

he/him/his

Re: Newbie - spares
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2023, 02:09:17 PM »
Hi there. 

Thanks in advance.

You should write to support, I'm sure they'll send you one. They won't likely see your request on the forum.

That said, there's plenty of stuff to learn from the members of the forum, so welcome!

Thanks chysn, much appreciated.  I've mailed support.