Worried about the number of faulty mainboards

Worried about the number of faulty mainboards
« on: June 14, 2023, 02:39:39 AM »
hi there,

I'm new on this forum and very interessed by the Take 5.

I know it can happen and all manufacters are concerned but several people (not only on this forum) enconter problems with the mainboard of their unit, especially regarding the USB port and MIDI implementation.

I was just wondering if the problem had been identified by Sequential ? Maybe there's a hardware revision for the latests (or futures) Take 5 produced ?

« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 02:56:48 AM by Xion »

Re: Worried about the number of faulty mainboards
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2023, 01:47:18 AM »
I'm still thinking about it but maybe it's better to focus on the MIDI DIN connection and avoid USB host ?

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2023, 06:09:57 AM »
I was just wondering if the problem had been identified by Sequential ? Maybe there's a hardware revision for the latests (or futures) Take 5 produced ?

In my experience Sequential Support has been very responsive when directly contacted, you might ask them via their support contact form.

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2023, 08:28:14 AM »

In my experience Sequential Support has been very responsive when directly contacted, you might ask them via their support contact form.

Done, thanks !