PROPHET X LIBRARIAN

PROPHET X LIBRARIAN
« on: May 30, 2023, 03:15:32 PM »
hi
iam looking for a librarian for the prophet X.
Which one do you suggest?
Iam not so interested for an editor cause i do not feel that i need one with this instrument but a librarian for organising and saving my sounds d be great.
Soundtower has two options but i was hoping for a cheaper or even a free one.
Any suggestions?

Re: PROPHET X LIBRARIAN
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2023, 05:11:21 PM »
Soundtower have one

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 01:07:24 AM »
I use MidiQuest.

Stephen

gus

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 11:16:42 AM »
Sequential | Oberheim

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 04:16:16 AM »
I use MidiQuest.

Stephen
which is the version of midi quest that includes prophet x?

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2023, 07:09:52 AM »
I had some trouble connecting Soundtower with my PX a couple of years ago. It turns out that the problem was that the PX would not respond to sysex messages unless it’s set to midi channel 2 or ALL. Don’t know if this bug was ever addressed. Also, it may include other library programs. Can anyone comment on this?
Prophet X, Prophet 6, Nord Electro 5D 73, Korg Wavestate, NDLR, Arturia Matrixbrute, Waldorf Iridium, BARP 2600, Eurorack and altogether too many guitars.

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2023, 11:59:20 PM »
I had some trouble connecting Soundtower with my PX a couple of years ago. It turns out that the problem was that the PX would not respond to sysex messages unless it’s set to midi channel 2 or ALL. Don’t know if this bug was ever addressed. Also, it may include other library programs. Can anyone comment on this?

I report this about a year ago. This was acknowledged by Sequential as a bug, and something for them to look into, but there was no guarantee on time frame, and I have never had a response. I will give them a chase.

My ticket number is 71979.

I have created a librarian for the Prophet X as none of the available ones suit my way of working. You can download a version for evaluation - only file save and MIDI export are disabled until a license is purchased and activated.
https://www.xfactory-librarians.co.uk/products.html

« Last Edit: June 04, 2023, 12:02:47 AM by Derek Cook »
Regards
Derek

----------

Prophet X, Yamaha Montage 7, SY99, TG77, EX5R, AN1x, FS1r, Motif Rack ES (with PLG150-AN and PLG150-VL), Korg Kronos X61, Nord G2 Engine, and way too many VSTis!

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2023, 07:28:17 AM »

I report this about a year ago. This was acknowledged by Sequential as a bug, and something for them to look into, but there was no guarantee on time frame, and I have never had a response. I will give them a chase.

I have created a librarian for the Prophet X as none of the available ones suit my way of working. You can download a version for evaluation - only file save and MIDI export are disabled until a license is purchased and activated.

Where can i see some screenshots of your program?

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2023, 02:52:27 AM »
I use MidiQuest.

Stephen
which is the version of midi quest that includes prophet x?

I have v 12.

Stephen

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2023, 03:23:06 PM »
Prophet X, Korg Modwave, Wavestate, Novation Summit, Microfreak, B2600, Akai Force, Skulpt, Uno Pro, Ableton Live and some modular

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2023, 12:18:52 AM »

Where can i see some screenshots of your program?

Just download it and run it. :)

It will run unregistered, just with file save and MIDI export disabled until licensed.
Regards
Derek

----------

Prophet X, Yamaha Montage 7, SY99, TG77, EX5R, AN1x, FS1r, Motif Rack ES (with PLG150-AN and PLG150-VL), Korg Kronos X61, Nord G2 Engine, and way too many VSTis!