2.04 Aftertouch / Velocity settings not getting saved

2.04 Aftertouch / Velocity settings not getting saved
« on: May 27, 2023, 07:47:32 PM »
This *was* working initially, and now whenever I try to save a program, the aftertouch and velocity sensitivity gets reset to 127. Is this a known bug? Is there some hidden setting somewhere I flipped accidentally?

Re: 2.04 Aftertouch / Velocity settings not getting saved
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2023, 07:04:13 PM »
Well, resolved for now... It was only happening for program 111, and when I copied it somewhere else, modified the sensitivity, modified it successfully in the new spot, and then copied it back to 111... everything worked. In fact, now I can just edit it normally in program 111 and it works.

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2023, 10:14:53 PM »
Just FYI for anyone else that runs into this. I heard back from support, and it is a known bug that happens after the OS update should be fixed in the next OS update. Until then, the workaround is basically to do what I described.

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2023, 02:56:32 AM »
Just FYI for anyone else that runs into this. I heard back from support, and it is a known bug that happens after the OS update should be fixed in the next OS update. Until then, the workaround is basically to do what I described.
I've been troubleshooting some issues with loading Conforces patch presets, and discovered any of the patches with velocity button engaged were not playing properly. Going back to version 2.0.1 fixed the problems, so be careful loading older patches with them incorrectly loading.

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2023, 04:45:06 PM »
Well, resolved for now... It was only happening for program 111, and when I copied it somewhere else, modified the sensitivity, modified it successfully in the new spot, and then copied it back to 111... everything worked. In fact, now I can just edit it normally in program 111 and it works.

I found that some of my programs have this problem with Aftertouch. Unfortunately copying the programs to different memory slots as described above doesn’t solve the issue in my case. By any chance, did anybody come across a different workaround?

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2023, 04:13:40 PM »

I found that some of my programs have this problem with Aftertouch. Unfortunately copying the programs to different memory slots as described above doesn’t solve the issue in my case. By any chance, did anybody come across a different workaround?

Maybe interesting for some… I found a workaround, albeit one that's a bit cumbersome:
- While the program with the described issue is active, match all rotary knobs using the dot in the three digit display as a reference
- Turn off 'Preset' and match all push buttons
- When done 'Preset' on or off should sound identical
- With 'Preset' off save the program to the same slot
- Now you can adjust velocity and aftertouch to your liking and save / recall the program as expected

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2024, 09:08:57 AM »
It's getting really disappointing: It's been a year since the last update and bugs are not  eliminated by Sequential ...

Adjusted level for Aftertouch & Velocity is not getting saved.
Also the "workaround" to alter some parameters like Cuttoff and than saving is not working for me. I always get the same full blast value of 127 when changing the program and return to the one I´ve just saved.

When is the update coming?