OB6 Aftertouch

OB6 Aftertouch
« on: May 23, 2023, 04:58:46 AM »
i have the OB6 for a while now but only recently started playing with the aftertouch..the only thing is it seems to take a fair amount of pressure to trigger it...i know you can change the curve but is there a pressure setting i'm missing ?

tnx,
B

Re: OB6 Aftertouch
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 09:48:04 AM »
Not that I'm aware of.
Sequential/DSI Equipment: Poly Evolver Keyboard, Evolver desktop,   Pro-2, Pro-3, OB6, P-12,

https://Soundcloud.com/wavescape-1

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2023, 12:22:54 AM »
Not that I'm aware of.
ah cheers anyways. thought i'd ask in case i was missing something obvious.

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2023, 11:00:37 AM »
i have the OB6 for a while now but only recently started playing with the aftertouch..the only thing is it seems to take a fair amount of pressure to trigger it...i know you can change the curve but is there a pressure setting i'm missing ?

tnx,
B

What about the AT Response setting (if you have the keyboard version)
Prophet X. Prophet 12 Module. Prophet 6 Module. Ob-6 Module. Trigon-6 Module. Eventide H9000R (x2). Tegeler Audio Schwerkraftmaschine / Raumzeitmaschine / Creme RC (x3). Bettermaker Mastering Limiter, Mastering EQ, Mastering Compressor. Avid S3.
Mac Studio. Logic.

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2023, 06:14:43 AM »

tnx,
B

What about the AT Response setting (if you have the keyboard version)

I've been trying different setting with the AT response and while it makes a difference to the curve and i still find i need to play the keys considerably  harder than i normally would .It's perhaps something i need to develop in my playing technique. tnx.