Desktop Version: Velocity and Aftertouch buttons missing?

LPF83

Desktop Version: Velocity and Aftertouch buttons missing?
« on: May 12, 2023, 05:08:05 PM »
This question was raised in another recent thread (thanks Quatschmacher), but since the question was unanswered in that thread, I thought I would highlight it here more directly in hopes of an answer.

Since the buttons for Aftertouch and Velocity present on the keyboard version are missing from the desktop version, how is this functionality accessed? 

Many thanks
Prophet 10, OB-X8m, Prophet 6, OB-6, 3rd Wave, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Toraiz AS-1, Pro 2, Korg Polysix, Roland JP-8080, Roland System-8, Virus TI2, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Roland SPD-SX SE / Octapad, Maschine, Cubase/Ableton/Akai MPC

Re: Desktop Version: Velocity and Aftertouch buttons missing?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 09:09:27 AM »
This question was raised in another recent thread (thanks Quatschmacher), but since the question was unanswered in that thread, I thought I would highlight it here more directly in hopes of an answer.

Since the buttons for Aftertouch and Velocity present on the keyboard version are missing from the desktop version, how is this functionality accessed?

I do not see a menu item for these two.

Under Global some functions for the keyboard would no longer apply for the desktop, so I suspect Oberheim is releasing new firmware shortly.