Prophet 08 module sequencer step LEDs not in sync with audio

Prophet 08 module sequencer step LEDs not in sync with audio
« on: April 17, 2023, 04:34:08 AM »
Hi all,

When I play a key the sequence starts properly from the beginning to the end and loops. All is fine on the audio outputs that I use (headphones and main).
The problem is that the yellow leds (from 1 to 16) most of the time do not follow what I hear. Each time I press the key again the sequence starts again but the leds continue and do not go back to the first position most of the time. That's not normal to me.

Any help is welcome.

Re: Prophet 08 module sequencer step LEDs not in sync with audio
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 04:48:17 AM »
Hi all,

When I play a key the sequence starts properly from the beginning to the end and loops. All is fine on the audio outputs that I use (headphones and main).
The problem is that the yellow leds (from 1 to 16) most of the time do not follow what I hear. Each time I press the key again the sequence starts again but the leds continue and do not go back to the first position most of the time. That's not normal to me.

Any help is welcome.

:) Problem is not a problem. I was informed by Sequential that the yellow LEDs follow the steps of voice number 1. It is by design. So when one plays a key again and again, each time the next voice sounds and only when voice number 1 sounds one will see the yellow LEDs are following its sound. I feel more at ease now knowing nothing's wrong. Sequential answered my question the very next day.