One handed player

One handed player
« on: March 31, 2023, 02:23:59 PM »
Hi, I can only use my left hand follow a motorcycle injury. I’ve skimmed the manual (blame the ADHD for that) and I think the big thing that I’ll have issue with is the mod matrix as source and destination buttons need holding down. Could I get by with using a metal weight to hold these down?

Is there anything else that could be an issue for me?

Really appreciate any advice.

Thanks

LPF83

Re: One handed player
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 04:31:04 PM »
Hi, I can only use my left hand follow a motorcycle injury. I’ve skimmed the manual (blame the ADHD for that) and I think the big thing that I’ll have issue with is the mod matrix as source and destination buttons need holding down. Could I get by with using a metal weight to hold these down?

Is there anything else that could be an issue for me?

Really appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Those are just shortcuts, but you can still edit modulation one value at a time like other synths, if that helps?
Prophet 10, OB-X8m, Prophet 6, OB-6, 3rd Wave, Prophet 12m, Prophet Rev2-16, Toraiz AS-1, Pro 2, Korg Polysix, Roland JP-8080, Roland System-8, Virus TI2, Moog SlimPhatty, Hydrasynth desktop, Roland SPD-SX SE / Octapad, Maschine, Cubase/Ableton/Akai MPC

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 01:43:52 PM »
Thanks Mike. I thought that was for each modulation, maybe I need to do more than skim read the manual. I may be back! 😀

EDIT: Came back, I completely see what you meant now and that helped very much. Can’t thank you enough. Using the select knob to choose source and destination and the same for LFO.

All the best,

Steve
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 02:01:37 PM by Goesbysteve »

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 05:48:30 AM »
Hey @Goesbysteve, I just posted this https://forum.sequential.com/index.php/topic,7077.0.html and then read your question. It's not really what your question is about, but it may useful for you too.