Last Patch on startup setting

Last Patch on startup setting
« on: February 05, 2017, 03:27:58 PM »
New to teh prophet 12, I just did a not so thorough search on this forum and google and some things come up but not specific to the prophet 12. 

When I turn on and off my prophet, it always boots up on User Patch P30.  Would like to change that to startup on last patch used option but can't find it in the global settings.

Can someone help point me in the right direction?

Re: Last Patch on startup setting
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 03:19:40 AM »
I think you need to press the global settings button 4 times before you power off the Prophet 12

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 03:36:45 PM »
Ok, will try that.  I read somewhere that it was three times on the ob-6 or some other dsi synth but that didn't work. 

I think you need to press the global settings button 4 times before you power off the Prophet 12

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 01:42:45 PM »
Enter and exit Globals before powering off and the last program you were on will be recalled upon power up.
SEQUENTIAL | OBERHEIM

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 04:54:14 PM »

Tried this yesterday and it worked for me  ;)
Mutiny in Jonestown, Progressive Rock Since 1987:

Bandcamp: https://mutinyinjonestown.bandcamp.com/

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 08:47:49 PM »
OK that worked.  pressing global x times doesn't.  But I don't want to have to remember to go into and out of global every single time I want it to remember the last patch.  Isn't there a permanent setting that sets this?

Enter and exit Globals before powering off and the last program you were on will be recalled upon power up.

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 03:18:43 PM »
Enter/exit Globals is the only way. Each time you enter/exit, the current program is written to flash memory. Rather than write to flash automatically on every program change, we did it this way to extend the life of the memory.
SEQUENTIAL | OBERHEIM