Velocity and Aftertouch

Velocity and Aftertouch
« on: February 07, 2023, 11:49:59 AM »
Can anyone tell me how to  adjust the velocity and aftertouch curves on the sequential pro 3.?
Thanks

Re: Velocity and Aftertouch
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2023, 12:32:29 PM »
Can anyone tell me how to  adjust the velocity and aftertouch curves on the sequential pro 3.?
Thanks

Global Settings.

Re: Velocity and Aftertouch
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2023, 03:44:50 PM »
Thanks I decided not to change the settings since the aftertouch and velocity curves seem to work fine. The oberhiem OBX8 after touch and velocity sensitivity work well also.  I changed the settings to max on the OBX8 so the keyboard was the most responsive. My Moog Voyager aftertouch doesn’t work at all. The voyager has known issues with thier aftertouch . My voyager is closer to a vintage Minimoog , it has no aftertouch and it pitch drifts. Has a great sound but the voyager has problems. I purchased mine used  in 2015 near the end of the production run.  I believe 4,000 were made between 2002 and 2015, 13 year production run.The current Minimoog RI has problems with its aftertouch as well.  I read the Rudy L modification fixed the aftertouch problem on voyagers. Seems Moog makes great instruments but has sub par quality control .