GS e7

Shaw

GS e7
« on: January 17, 2023, 04:26:40 AM »
7 voice analogue desktop… reasonably priced.

https://www.gsmusic.com.ar/wordpress/en/gs-e7/

"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

Shaw

Re: GS e7
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 04:27:37 AM »

"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 06:35:05 AM »
This one really sneaked in under the radar, didn’t it?

Shaw

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2023, 07:49:41 AM »
This one really sneaked in under the radar, didn’t it?

Indeed.  I had never even heard of these folks. The demo sounds pretty good though.

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2023, 02:47:16 AM »
I’ve heard the demos of this synth. It sounds really good.  Wonder why they made it 7 voices instead of eight. Maybe they thought of it as a 6 voice synth and decided to add an extra voice to make it play smoother. The only potential issue I see is that since thier not of as well known of a company with a track record being if there’s issues possibly would be more difficult to resolve. Only time will tell.
I’ve read about issues with all the synth brands , moog, Oberhiem,Sequential though, I guess what matters most is quality control and how an issue is resolved. Arturia makes nice sounding synths
But I’ve read things about issues with thier synths and how hard it is to get them to respond.  I don’t have any of thier synths myself so I don’t have any personal experience with them, just the things I’ve
Read on forums.