Pro-3 buggy and still shows always the same preset name and sound :'( ....

Hi all !

My Pro-3 crashes 5 times by hour....  >:( while sequencing with USB, not with midi  (with legit cubase).

I have made the update, everithing went smooth but le bug is the same :
Even if I turn the  programm Pot, the sound and the name remain the same...

I have to go to
- "global"
+ "reset globas" =>
+ reboot, one or twice, it's not the same each time, and THEN i recover my home maded sounds....

But it's totaly unefficient to work like this....

Does anyone has this problème ?

Thanks for your answers ;)

Gaëtan.

Re: Pro-3 buggy and still shows always the same preset name and sound :'( ....
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2022, 11:59:46 PM »
Doesn’t sound like standard behavior. You should check for a MIDI loop. Then contact support if you still have problems.

Re: Pro-3 buggy and still shows always the same preset name and sound :'( ....
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2023, 06:20:10 AM »
Hi,
I have the same issue that I cannot change preset. No MIDI loop issue as far as I can tell. I'll try the "reset globals" to se if this resolves the issue. Also maybe to go from USB to standard MIDI in/out and see if that is more stable.

I have this as well since updating to 1.2.0.4 (big update for me, I hadn't updated in a long time).
I get around it by switching local control on and off again (changing the patch then going back to off).
The local control issue is a pain, it's never seemed to work properly, especially when I'm sequencing a Pro3 keyboard part into my MPCX or Logic.
Also, since the update, I don't recognize the sounds anymore. LFO's behavior isn't quite right, too fast, too deep, etc.
My workflow is being hurt right now.
:-(