New Vintage and Bi-Timbral Sound Banks - Free for Black Friday

New Vintage and Bi-Timbral Sound Banks - Free for Black Friday
« on: November 23, 2022, 01:13:17 AM »
Dropping 2 new sound banks for the fantastic Prophet '08: Sound Bank '79 and a Bi-timbral Sound Bank. Sound Bank '79 will free through Black Friday weekend - no strings attached, just for your enjoyment :)

Sound Bank '79 - Drawing from the earliest days of polyphonic synthesizers, Sound Bank ‘79 for the Dave Smith Instruments Prophet '08 (or REV 2) finds its inspiration in synthesizer music found in documentaries and library music from the late 70’s and early 80’s.

Bi-timbral Sound Bank - An exploration of stacked patches with the Dave Smith Instruments Prophet '08 (or REV 2). I've often found bi-timbral patches cheesy, uninspiring, or just not useful. I sought to create this bank to show how powerful and beautiful patch stacking can be. It needs to be approached with care - not just slapping two sounds together, but carefully tailoring each sound to complement each other and blend into a single unit that is greater than the sum of it's parts. Nuance is key.

https://youtu.be/ig2pcwvCpv0

https://youtu.be/NiVaAtc1OTc

Re: New Vintage and Bi-Timbral Sound Banks - Free for Black Friday
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 07:49:37 AM »
Update: sorry, Big Cartel doesn't let you do items with a price of 0.00, so I had to change it - it's $1.00 now, still a steal :)

Sacred Synthesis

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 02:24:28 PM »
It's good to see a little Prophet '08 interest. 

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2022, 03:36:57 AM »
Great patches. Purchased both sets for my P08.  :)
Tim

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2022, 10:01:47 AM »
It's good to see a little Prophet '08 interest.

Yeah, it's a really fantastic synth.

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2022, 10:02:03 AM »
Great patches. Purchased both sets for my P08.  :)
Thanks!