Filter Velocity - no influence?

Filter Velocity - no influence?
« on: October 19, 2022, 03:04:19 AM »
is it possible that with the latest update Velocity to Filter got broken?

Velocity to Amp works totally fine. But With Velocity to Filter i get no influence at all. Can someone confirm this problem?

Just create a new patch ... set Filter-Reso to Full, Cutoff to Center  , enable Filter-Velocity and play a key... press it softly, press it hard .. nothing changes here

Re: Filter Velocity - no influence?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2022, 03:10:40 AM »

Velocity to Amp works totally fine. But With Velocity to Filter i get no influence at all. Can someone confirm this problem?

Just create a new patch ... set Filter-Reso to Full, Cutoff to Center  , enable Filter-Velocity and play a key... press it softly, press it hard .. nothing changes here

oh i see it changes the influence of the Envelope to the Filter.. it doesnt affect the filter directly

Re: Filter Velocity - no influence?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2022, 03:53:31 PM »

oh i see it changes the influence of the Envelope to the Filter.. it doesnt affect the filter directly

My guess is that velocity is actually scaling the ‘envelope amount’ parameter in the filter section and not the envelope itself. At least that would explain why there is no velocity response when you apply the filter envelope via the ‘poly-mod’ section.