Can't change patches after display sleep

Can't change patches after display sleep
« on: October 08, 2022, 03:52:41 PM »
Howdy!

I just purchased a second-hand Rev2; it sounds lovely and is a blast to program, but when I wake it up after the display has slept, I can no longer scroll through patches, either user or factory. Whatever patch/bank it was on when it went to sleep is where it stays until I reboot the synth. I couldn't find this issue previously being reported here searching the forum.

I have updated the unit to 1.2.0 and recalibrated since doing so.

Thanks!
---------------
don gunn

Re: Can't change patches after display sleep
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 11:42:45 PM »
Howdy!

I just purchased a second-hand Rev2; it sounds lovely and is a blast to program, but when I wake it up after the display has slept, I can no longer scroll through patches, either user or factory. Whatever patch/bank it was on when it went to sleep is where it stays until I reboot the synth. I couldn't find this issue previously being reported here searching the forum.

I have updated the unit to 1.2.0 and recalibrated since doing so.

Thanks!

I believe the latest firmware revision is 1.2.1.
Perhaps you could install it?
Oberheim OB-X8, Minimoog D (vintage), OB6 (Desktop), Oberheim Matrix-6 (MIDI Controller for OB6), VC340

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 09:13:11 AM »
I believe the latest firmware revision is 1.2.1.
Perhaps you could install it?

I was incorrect in my original post; I have 1.2.1 installed.
---------------
don gunn

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2022, 10:21:45 PM »
Ok then. Something seems wrong with your REV2. The only time on mine when I can't change programs or banks is if I'm on the Globals page.
Oberheim OB-X8, Minimoog D (vintage), OB6 (Desktop), Oberheim Matrix-6 (MIDI Controller for OB6), VC340