Prophet 06 - No sound !

Endfest

• Misty Forest Electronics
Prophet 06 - No sound !
« on: August 03, 2016, 12:54:52 PM »
Hi Folks,

After being a happy user of DSI gear for quite some time, I seem to have a big, big problem with my Prophet 06. After turning on my machine - on maximum volume - I only hear a little bit noise & and no (on some patches almost no) sound. I've put it off & on. Did (again) an OS update, but no result. Is there anyone else around who experienced the same problem? I'm really worried about what's going on and hope someone can help me out .... was about the finish some recordings, XL-frustration moments over here in the Utrecht area ..  :( :'( :(

Endfest

• Misty Forest Electronics
Re: Prophet 06 - No sound !
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 03:00:59 PM »
*UPDATE* While tryin' everything I can to get this Prophet spaceship flyin' again I just did a factory reset & tried to calibrate the voices of my P6. At the end of the calibration, the process never completes. I just get an endless loop L1-L2-L3-L4-L5-L6 that repeats over and over again. I use OS 1.3.1.

Shaw

Re: Prophet 06 - No sound !
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 03:06:28 PM »
*UPDATE* While tryin' everything I can to get this Prophet spaceship flyin' again I just did a factory reset & tried to calibrate the voices of my P6. At the end of the calibration, the process never completes. I just get an endless loop L1-L2-L3-L4-L5-L6 that repeats over and over again. I use OS 1.3.1.
So sorry to hear that... You should really intact DSI support by email -- support@davesmithinstruments.com
They are amazing people and hopefully will be able to help you.
"Classical musicians go to the conservatories, rock´n roll musicians go to the garages." --- Frank Zappa
| Linnstrument | Suhr Custom Modern | Mayones Jaba Custom | Godin Multiac Nylon | Roland TD-50 | Synergy Guitar Amps | Eventide Effects Galore |