"Compare" functions not working

"Compare" functions not working
« on: September 09, 2022, 03:54:48 PM »
I'm on my 3rd day with the Prophet 5 desktop and i've been doing fine saving my own presets, but today i decided to try the compare function to check which slot i was about to save into. I followed the instructions in the manual and found that whenever i press Record, then Globals, I can't hear anything when i press the keys.

So i then went to test Comparing a program to its original state, follwing directions, and same problem, just no output whenever i'm in Compare mode so I can't, uh, compare. I can still save the preset or exit out by pressing Record again.

My unit came with OS 1.5.1, and i havent updated it yet. Any ideas, am i missing something obvious? Thanks for any assistance. 

Re: "Compare" functions not working
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 03:46:55 PM »
I heard back from Sequential and they said it was a bug in my 1.5.1 OS. I upgraded to the latest version and it is working fine now.

Is there a revision history for the Prophet firmware? I'm guessing not.

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 09:25:37 AM »
a revision history is in the second post of this forum. The one with the os links.

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2022, 09:48:08 AM »
a revision history is in the second post of this forum. The one with the os links.

Thanks, I forgot I had looked at that, possibly because it didn't list my issue as being fixed. I'm just happy it's resolved and if someone else recieves a unit with 1.5.1 maybe they will see this.