Glide modes with legato not working

Glide modes with legato not working
« on: August 25, 2022, 06:08:45 AM »
Hello I was trying legato modes and although “fixed rate” and “fixed time” works, the legato versions of these are not working. Just try “Fixed Rate A” or “Fixed Time A” it has no effect. I know how legato glide works and I am pretty sure this is a bug.

Re: Glide modes with legato not working
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 02:48:09 PM »
Can someone try this and confirm this issue? Just click unison mode, turn it on and also glide mode on and then test out fixed rate A or fixed time A in glide mode menu. There is no glide whatsoever with these two modes but there is a glide with other two modes named “fixed rate” and “fixed time”.

The difference between these modes and modes with “A” letter in it is that, modes with A supposed to reset glide frequency when all keys are off, but currently it just bypasses glides totally with these modes with A.

It should take less than a minute test this out.

Also I am on the latest firmware.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 03:05:29 PM by Compviga »

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2022, 01:24:59 PM »
I just tried it on mine and it seems to work fine.  The "A" modes will not glide unless the "note on" of the second note played precedes the "note off" from the first note played.  Without the "A" mode the notes will glide from one to another even if the "note off" message from the first key occurs before the "note on" of the second key played.

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2022, 01:44:06 PM »
Yes I tried it again, every mode works in unison mode but modes without A's are not working without unison. So I think I wrote this post while trying without unison mode. So is it normal for “Fixed Rate A” or “Fixed Time A” not working without unison mode?

Can you also try it without unison mode and verify that A modes not working without unison?

SleepIsWrong can you try again without unison on?

Also if anybody else trying, initialise the patch since glide is not working with sampled instruments without timestretch and just hear Oscillator-1, and turn on glide mode and test  “Fixed Rate A” or “Fixed Time A”. It is not working for me.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 01:46:02 PM by Compviga »