OB-6 Desktop OS 1.7.4 , Don't see Aftertouch Curve numbers

OB-6 Desktop OS 1.7.4 , Don't see Aftertouch Curve numbers
« on: August 09, 2022, 07:09:24 PM »
Hi,

I'm supposed to select a number for the Aftertouch response curve, when in GLOBAL + Button 6 is selected. But I only see three dashes on my OB-6 Desktop. What could be the issue here ?  Did I miss something ? 

Here is a pic of the three dashes I see, instead of the number of the AT-Curve, that is supposed to appear on the LED. Current OS is 1.7.4

Any help to fix this would be appreciated, or feedback from other OB-6 users.

Thanks,
Muziksculp

Re: OB-6 Desktop OS 1.7.4 , Don't see Aftertouch Curve numbers
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 07:15:39 PM »
OH, the only thing I can think of is the AT-Response Curve options are only available for the Keyboard version of the OB-6, not the Desktop. If that's the case, then all is OK.

Thanks.

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 05:10:57 AM »
OH, the only thing I can think of is the AT-Response Curve options are only available for the Keyboard version of the OB-6, not the Desktop. If that's the case, then all is OK.

That is indeed the case. I did the same thing when I got my desktop back in 2016. You will need to adjust this on your controller.

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 02:59:35 PM »

That is indeed the case. I did the same thing when I got my desktop back in 2016. You will need to adjust this on your controller.

OK, Thanks for the feedback.

OH.. do you have any clue why the ARP Latch doesn't stay latched for more than 10 bars, it just disconnects, although I have the HOLD button enabled ?  I posted this topic on another thread, but was curious about your thoughts about this issue I'm experiencing.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 09:14:08 AM »
why the ARP Latch doesn't stay latched for more than 10 bars, it just disconnects, although I have the HOLD button enabled ?

Hi muziksculp,

Sorry I haven't been able to respond as I've been doing some late spring cleaning in the studio. The OB was snug in it's box for a few days. Just got it set up again and tested this just to be sure...Latch stays on as expected here. I'm running it with external clock sync from Nuendo.

Does the latch button actually turn off when this happens? I would slap a midi monitor on the channel and check for any messages that might be turning it off or interfering.

Hope you get it sorted!