Adjusting delay time for each voice simultaneously

Adjusting delay time for each voice simultaneously
« on: July 31, 2022, 07:16:12 AM »
Hi guys,

So I was just playing around with my P12 and I noticed that I could not adjust the delay time of each voice simultaneously (after selecting all voices). The amount and feedback settings, however, work fine this way and all adjust to the same amount.

Is this by design or is it a bug on my part?

Thanks!

Re: Adjusting delay time for each voice simultaneously
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 11:57:02 AM »
I have not noticed independent delay per voice on my other synths, nor have I noticed such on P12 either.  That being said, perhaps you could just patch a delay to a time sync LFO to get a similar effect.
Sequential/DSI Equipment: Poly Evolver Keyboard, Evolver desktop,   Pro-2, Pro-3, OB6, P-12,

https://Soundcloud.com/wavescape-1

Re: Adjusting delay time for each voice simultaneously
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2022, 09:24:45 AM »
I noticed that I could not adjust the delay time of each voice simultaneously (after selecting all voices). The amount and feedback settings, however, work fine this way and all adjust to the same amount.

Is this by design or is it a bug on my part?

Thanks!

Hullo!

Selecting all Prophet 12 Delays by pressing and holding one of the 4 Delay select buttons, I also find that adjusting the feedback pot or the amount pot on the front panel Delay section will adjust all 4 Delay feedback or amount parameters simultaneously.

However the Time pot will not 'globally' adjust all 4 Delay times and you would then have to use the appropriate
encoder pot on the main display to individually adjust Delay Time 1, 2, 3 or 4.

So this would seem to be .......one of those things!
Sixcontrabass: - Prophet 10 Rev4, Prophet 12, DSI Tetra, ESQ1, Yamaha FB01, Korg 05R/W, Cheethah MS6, Cheetah SX16, EMU e5000 Ultra, Roland Super JV, Novation A Station, Waldorf Blofeld, Creamware B4000, Creamware PRO-12 ASB, Behringer Dimension D, Neutron, Pro-1