New Take 5 Out of Tune and Filter midi map issues

New Take 5 Out of Tune and Filter midi map issues
« on: July 27, 2022, 08:36:16 PM »
Hey all.

I just bought my Take 5 and i found out that it is detuned by -3 half tones, from C to A. Am I missing some calibration/adjustment or something?

Also I made a test by  checking if the midi map is registering what I'm playing or something else, and the notes were ok(not the tone), but I saw that the filter cutoff line, that is registered in the map, drops to zero when it reaches the visible limit in the channel and then starts again until reaching again the limit and that keeps happening all the way(See atachment for better understanding). is it normal? Is it possible that my DAW has a feature to increase the scale or something like that.

Edit: I feel like a compelte idiot, I just realized my MasterCoarse was wrong.... Sorry about that, but I still have doubt about my second question.

Thanks in advance for your support
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 08:51:04 PM by iKabe »

Re: New Take 5 Out of Tune from C to A (-3 tones)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 08:42:02 PM »
It says right in the manual to first thing do the tuning of voices and filters in the globals page--calibration.

Re: New Take 5 Out of Tune from C to A (-3 tones)
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 08:53:10 PM »
It says right in the manual to first thing do the tuning of voices and filters in the globals page--calibration.
I am an idiot, of course you are right. Acctually I did that yesterday, but wrong...

Re: New Take 5 Out of Tune and Filter midi map issues
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2022, 08:57:16 PM »
No, just takes some getting used to how this thing works. Mine went out of tune a couple times, but I had read a bit of the manual before I started. A good habit to get into. Not sure about your second question. Above all, have fun with the synth!