Mod and Pitch issues

Mod and Pitch issues
« on: July 18, 2022, 03:17:50 AM »
Hi guys! Having issues with the pitch and mod wheels of my Take 5. Quite often they start changing values on their own, especially the pitch gets changed usually with a whole note. I did clear the calibration and then re-calibrated all again. Any ideas on how to fix that? Seems there’s no resolution as yet. It’s bought brand new just recently.

gus

Re: Mod and Pitch issues
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 09:28:04 AM »
Did you run the wheel calibration already? I'd do that, then test with only power/headphones connected to see if pitches still jump around. If you cleared oscillator calibration data, you'll need to re-run the standard calibration a handful of times over the course of using the unit to regain stable tuning.

B. Wheel Calibration
Press the global button.
Use the select knob to scroll to Cal Wheels, then press write.
Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the calibration.
Sequential | Oberheim

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 01:22:59 PM »
Did all of that multiple times, yet it makes all of the above. Really like the synth, but might send it back for a refund with these issues.

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2022, 09:39:11 AM »
Having the same issue! This is so annoying and customer support don't reply my messages. Does anyone fixed this issue?

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 10:09:52 AM »
Having the same issue! This is so annoying and customer support don't reply my messages. Does anyone fixed this issue?

How did you reach out to them?