Is there in easy way to disengage an LFO with just some extra button press?

Got my module yesterday and the fun begins having a look at what is going on in factory presets.

Usually just remove effects first in each layer if used.
Then a lot of movement is based on LFO or Aux Env.

Is there an easier way than set amount to zero on each?
- was looking for some double tap on each or something, but not working
- some synths has some shift function to use to toggle something etc

A lot of neat ideas hidden in the factory presets so thought I would start there.
Thanks.

After some years of intensive use, I'm not aware of such an option. Instead of setting amount to zero, you can also set the destination to none, but also for that there is no shortcut. There is a shortcut to set the destination: press LFO-button and turn relevant knob. You could in this way choose a destination which has currently no influence on the sound. For example, if you disabled the effects anyways, you can use that shortcut to assign the LFO to the effect amount (thus, holding LFO button and turning effect amount), thereby effectively disengaging the LFO.

Thanks.

I think it could be convenient to just
- hold each LFO button, and press SHAPE button to toggle it off and later on again
- light go out as well as shape waveform(like oscillators do, there is one that dim all to turn off)

This way you don't need to change amount or remove destination.

But guess that we had the last fw update with v1.2.1 as were present in mine now as arrived.

Pym

This is a good suggestion but it has consequences I need to think about (for example, does the LFO actually turn off in which case all mod slots are off as well? Or does it just kill the LFO direct amount? How do I indicate it is turned off just in case it's turned off on a preset? Is the info saved with the preset? etc)

Nothing is simple!

Thanks.

I think it could be convenient to just
- hold each LFO button, and press SHAPE button to toggle it off and later on again
- light go out as well as shape waveform(like oscillators do, there is one that dim all to turn off)

This way you don't need to change amount or remove destination.

But guess that we had the last fw update with v1.2.1 as were present in mine now as arrived.
Sequential

Yes, it might grow in complexity real soon.

On my Yamaha DTX700 module there is a button to toggle FX on/off for the kit you have active.
But there is also a global setting, what is to be affected by that toggle button
- reverb yes/no
- chorus yes/no
- alternate(a chosen effect and could be compressor or something else) yes/no
- something else was there too

But guess there is no planned update, there is no pinned thread about feature requests anymore.