Confirm program change / undo

Confirm program change / undo
« on: June 25, 2022, 05:36:40 PM »
Hadn't looked at my P12 in ages and got the itch to program a few patches today.  Spent an hour tweaking a patch I was really happy with and then hit the bank select knob by accident!!  I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist but want to ask if there is a "confirm program change" option buried somewhere?  Or even an UNDO?  On the Hyrdasynth, the "Discard changes" confirmation has saved my ass countless times.

Re: Confirm program change / undo
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2022, 10:01:48 AM »
Hadn't looked at my P12 in ages and got the itch to program a few patches today.  Spent an hour tweaking a patch I was really happy with and then hit the bank select knob by accident!!  I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist but want to ask if there is a "confirm program change" option buried somewhere?  Or even an UNDO?  On the Hyrdasynth, the "Discard changes" confirmation has saved my ass countless times.

Done that before  :(.  Not that I'm aware of.
Sequential/DSI Equipment: Poly Evolver Keyboard, Evolver desktop,   Pro-2, Pro-3, OB6, P-12,

https://Soundcloud.com/wavescape-1

Re: Confirm program change / undo
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 09:00:44 AM »

I'm about 6 months too late, but there are programs you can use to manually backup your patches. If you use Windows, Patchup.app is free.