Prophet REV2 : Is there a way to adjust the volume of Layer A and B ?

Hi,

I have a Prophet REV2 16 voice keyboard. I would like to adjust the volumes of the two layers A & B relative to each other, in Stack Mode. I have multimode disabled. So they are triggered via the same midi channel as one patch. i.e. Boost the level of Layer A, and reduce the output level of Part B, ..etc.

I couldn't find a way to do this, is this possible, and if it is, I would appreciate some feedback on how to do this.

Thanks,
Muziksculp
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 10:45:44 AM by muziksculp »

You can adjust the volume of each layer in the misc parameters menu. It's the button just below the display. Lots of useful parameters in there.

You can adjust the volume of each layer in the misc parameters menu. It's the button just below the display. Lots of useful parameters in there.

Oh.. Thanks RobustAmerican. I really appreciate your help.   8)

I see there is a Program Volume parameter in the Misc. Parameters menu. I always thought that is the volume of the combined layer program, and not the level of each layer separately. But it actually sets the volume of each layer A & B separately.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 11:25:51 AM by muziksculp »

But it actually sets the volume of each layer A & B separately.

Yes, you have to switch layers using the "Edit Layer B" button to access the layer B volume parameter. Fortunately, the display stays in the misc parameters menu when switching between the layers.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2022, 12:56:59 PM by RobustAmerican »