Any way to make all knobs/encoders usable for midi controlling vst plugins?

I know the cc/nrpn values are different between certain knobs/encoders/buttons, but is there anyway to make most if not all of them usable to control software synths and plugins? I use the ones that do work properly in cc with arturia, u-he, synapse plugins and they feel amazing to use with the pro 2. Would software like max4live, soundtower, codeknobs etc be able to help with that, or are there any templates or instructions on how to make all of the controls usable with the correct values in ableton, bitwig etc? Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 03:03:15 PM by jaygrado »

s there any way to make most if not all of [the knobs and other controls on the Pro 2] usable to control software synths and plugins? I use the ones that do work properly in cc with arturia, u-he, synapse plugins and they feel amazing to use with the pro 2. Would software like max4live, soundtower, codeknobs etc be able to help with that, or are there any templates or instructions on how to make all of the controls usable with the correct values in ableton, bitwig etc? Thanks!

I wish that someone would answer you. These are valid concerns for anyone who wishes to use the Pro 2 as a MIDI/USB controller.