Poll

Which of the following you would like to see implemented in a future OS update of the Prophet 5/10?

Vintage Knob 3.0 that affects VCOs, VCFs, VCAs and envelopes times independently
9 (23.1%)
A second LFO implemented in software
4 (10.3%)
An option to make the VCF envelope loopable
0 (0%)
Negative amount for the VCF envelope
5 (12.8%)
An option to choose among Linear/Exponential/Logarithmic envelopes
2 (5.1%)
More legato modes
6 (15.4%)
Something else (please specify)
13 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Which of the following you would like to see implemented in a future OS update o

Write over the factory presets, can't believe this is not possible.
Indeed. The way the minilogue handles this is elegant. One can overwrite them but a system restore menu allows one to reset just the factory presets, system settings or both.

They could implement a global menu “factory presets memory protect” option, enabled by default, but then switching it off would allow them to be replaced.

Looks like I’m in the minority with different envelope curves :( I’d love to see this on my pro 3 as well

The P5 has been my dream synth since I was old enough to, well, have a dream synth. I'm old enough now to be on my 3rd Prophet 5. It's great having a slick, reliable version at hand, always ready to rock. Of all the new rev4 features, I use... MIDI and... maybe that's it. I rarely use velocity or AT. The Prophet was built so thoughtfully first time around and it works so well as it is. I'm lucky to have a range of other gear to do other whatevers with, but I've never felt the P5 lacking for anything. Not even for extra voices! I played piano before I got my first 5, but my hands adapted immediately to having no more than 5 voices to work with. It's fab that people have the option of grabbing a P10 or upgrading their 5s, but for the way I do music, the Prophet 5 is perfect and sits at the center of almost everything. Just as I never wish my cat also functioned as a 3-D printer, it's never occurred to me to wish the new Prophet 5 could also do... things it doesn't do.

The P5 has been my dream synth since I was old enough to, well, have a dream synth. I'm old enough now to be on my 3rd Prophet 5. It's great having a slick, reliable version at hand, always ready to rock. Of all the new rev4 features, I use... MIDI and... maybe that's it. I rarely use velocity or AT. The Prophet was built so thoughtfully first time around and it works so well as it is. I'm lucky to have a range of other gear to do other whatevers with, but I've never felt the P5 lacking for anything. Not even for extra voices! I played piano before I got my first 5, but my hands adapted immediately to having no more than 5 voices to work with. It's fab that people have the option of grabbing a P10 or upgrading their 5s, but for the way I do music, the Prophet 5 is perfect and sits at the center of almost everything. Just as I never wish my cat also functioned as a 3-D printer, it's never occurred to me to wish the new Prophet 5 could also do... things it doesn't do.

Word!  :)

Vote for what you would like to see implemented in a possible update. :)

Voted something else.  Would like to see , (as has been mentioned/suggested elsewhere), adjustable depth for velocity and aftertouch control of the filter/amp/LFO separately. 

Would probably need awkward finger pressing of switches and control pots to operate adjustments in firmware/software, but I believe it would be a great addition to the new velocity and aftertouch control of a classic synth. 

Probably worth a few finger twists and addition of a nose for multiple key presses!
Sixcontrabass: - Prophet 5 Rev4, Prophet 12, DSI Tetra, ESQ1, Yamaha FB01, Korg 05R/W, Cheethah MS6, Cheetah SX16, EMU e5000 Ultra, Roland Super JV, Novation A Station, Waldorf Blofeld, Creamware B4000, Creamware PRO-12 ASB, Behringer Dimension D, Neutron, Pro-1